Arts, and Crafts


"DIY" stands for "Do It Yourself." It refers to the practice of creating, modifying, or repairing things on your own rather than hiring professionals or purchasing pre-made items. DIY projects can vary widely, from simple home repairs and crafts to more complex tasks such as building furniture or renovating parts of a house.
The DIY approach is popular for several reasons:
Cost-saving: By doing things yourself, you can often save money on labor costs and avoid the markup associated with pre-made products or services.
Creativity and customization: DIY projects allow you to express your creativity and tailor items to your specific needs and preferences.

Learning and skill development: Engaging in DIY projects can help you acquire new skills and knowledge, making you more self-sufficient and capable of handling various tasks.

Satisfaction and pride: Successfully completing a DIY project can be incredibly rewarding, giving you a sense of accomplishment and pride in your work.
Common examples of DIY projects include:Home repairs and improvements: Fixing leaky faucets, painting rooms, installing shelves, etc.
Crafting and sewing: Making homemade gifts, clothing alterations, or creating decorations.
Gardening: Growing plants, building raised beds, or creating your own compost.
Electronics: Building or repairing gadgets, assembling DIY electronic kits.
Woodworking: Crafting furniture, shelves, or decorative items from wood.
Home improvement: Renovating rooms, installing new flooring, or building custom storage solutions.

When undertaking a DIY project, it's essential to research and plan adequately, especially for more complex tasks. Safety should always be a priority, so use the appropriate tools and protective gear when necessary. Additionally, start with smaller and simpler projects to gain confidence and experience before tackling more extensive endeavors. There are numerous online resources, tutorials, and communities dedicated to DIY enthusiasts that can provide guidance and inspiration.



Creating a DIY party mask can be a fun and creative project. Here's a simple guide to help you make your own party mask:
Materials you'll need:Cardstock or thick paper
Scissors
Pencil or marker
Craft glue or tape
Decorative items (e.g., feathers, sequins, beads, glitter, ribbons)
Elastic or ribbon for securing the mask



Step-by-step instructions:
Start by sketching the outline of your mask on the cardstock or thick paper. You can choose any shape you like—such as a half-face mask, a full-face mask, or a mask that covers only your eyes. Make sure the mask fits your face comfortably.
Use scissors to carefully cut out the mask along the outline you drew.
Now it's time to get creative! Decorate your mask using various decorative items. You can glue feathers along the edges, add sequins or beads for a sparkling effect, or use glitter to make it shine. Ribbons can be attached to the sides for an elegant touch. Let your imagination run wild!
Allow the glue to dry completely before moving on to the next step. This step is crucial to ensure that the decorative elements adhere securely to the mask.
To wear the mask, measure a length of elastic or ribbon that can comfortably go around your head. Attach it to the sides of the mask by either gluing or taping the ends securely. If using ribbon, you can also tie it around your head for a decorative effect.
Once your mask is complete, try it on to ensure it fits properly and makes you feel fabulous!
Wear it before it’s too late.



"Who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it? Who says you're not pretty? Who says you're not star potential? Who says you're not presidential? Who says you can't be in a movie? Who says you don't pass the test? Who says you can't be the best? Listen to me "
Like these lyrics, every time people blame you, you don't care about them and only take care of yourself and love yourself and then keep on running. I'm sure your family loves you they're just too shy to say it and your best friends really love you and you also love them very much. Even though you're made dumb mistakes and will still do more always, know I am here for you always and forever.


Behind every mask, there is a story.
I know you have set many goals for your future and when you carry those, you might be facing so many struggles that are never experienced and keep going. I believe you're not a person who can get depression easily and so you can reach your goals. You must learn and know that life is short, happy moments are rare, nothing lasts forever and not everyone's love is unconditional. Life hasn't given you whatever you hoped. All the pain hurt, and frustration will become worth it. Remember everything happens for a particular reason. So breathe, be patient, and trust the course of your life and believe yourself. When life gives you a perfect moment, a beautiful good day, and a deep and wonderful conversation, you need to drop everything and seize it. You should have been the one to love you, to encourage you, to take care of you, to hold you, to hug you, and to appreciate you and it is yourself. Therefore, create a meaningful life for yourself that you can be proud of; promise me you will make the most of it all. More importantly, never give up on your passions and your dreams. Do not waste your time on people who do not believe in you. Only surround yourself with people who encourage and inspire you. Do not compare yourself to other versions. I know you're trying to love yourself and so continue to learn to completely love yourself before you even try to love another. Help others and be a good friend and make sure to be kind to your family. Be proud of everything you have gone through and mostly what you've become. Stay strong. Stand up tall. Be patient. Be more beautiful than ever. Keep you beneath the stars, won't let you touch the sky. When you reread this letter at one time, you will see how much you have changed. Whether it makes you laugh or cry, it will definitely be a precious experience. I would like to tell you this letter will help you remember what is important to you.



I love you, Ahthu. You're going to make us proud - I'm sure of. Even though we're confused as crazy this period: I know that this too will pass. You'd keep making their heads and their hearts melt. You're an amazing girl. Whatever happens, don't let go of your dreams. You're more brilliant than anyone. Let go of all the expectations you have created in your head together.
Keep Calm and I just got my mask.


At first, this topic is not included in my essay list for 10 days writing challenge. If I was more honest, I would not try to know my personality: what are my good side and bad side and admit that I was shy to describe my personality to someone. After writing some topics such as "My Goals For Future" , I thought how to create my goals without knowing and differentiating my weakness and strengths. So, to know what should I exclude from my life and what should I add to my life , I chose this topic and tried to know myself. Firstly, I reflected myself what are my bad and good qualities.
A smile behind a mask isn’t worthy at all.



I think I am weak in socialization. I mean that I can adjust with my surroundings, with my familiar groups and my friends. But, I cahnge to an another style and never show my emotions when I meet unknown and unfaliliar people .It is difficult to treat with unknown surroundings for me.

- I still need to be improved with my public speaking skills. I know I surely I can be to speak whether stage or not and easy for me and used to it after I have experienced speaking in front of the people at least three times.However, it is being difficult for me to start that practice only once. This is the worst thing. - I think I am too apologic to others without needing. For example, I have right to do it but my mind is restrained by thinking if I do it, it will not good for them.

Because of this habit, I could not do my desire to be wanted sometimes and have to keep on feelings on my mind.Now, I have known it is bad for me and destruct my desire and so I am practicing this habit to reduce and use it with right time, right place and right person.

Mask On, Hide Face.




The next one is low confident level. I am also still practicing to do whatever I do with high confidence and then also to be self - esteem. I think self-esteem is more important than self-confidence. So, I am not perfect and still need many sufficients. I am trying to not blame myself with both physical appearance and mental condition and to accept my owned life.To maintain this concepts is very difficult in this time using social medias widely.

These are my main weakness. - I think I can be patient. This ability also match with my career. - I seldom have depression moderately with my situation when I face struggles. I can control my emotions and anxiety. I satisfy this one which I always practice by reading books and will keep it on. - Be flexible, dedication, integrity - love and support my family and my friends.My friends told me that I always can comfort and be consolable them when they feel sad. - My friends told me that I never tell to others their secrets and so they can talk out they feel to me. - Try to be able to help everyone who need I can effort. - If I was interested something, I would focuse on it with heart and soul but if I don't, I will do nothing. If a task is given to me, I will do it definitely in details. I think these are my strengths.


This is my personality. Plese give me too your opnion to my personality if you want. Art and beautiful flowers. Prepare to meet the splendor. of beautiful flowers Along with the most spectacular light and sound decoration, the largest, most magnificent in Thailand, meet on 16 Dec. '22 - 2 Jan.

A face mask can hide your broken face.









Comments