Chaengwattana, Bangkok, Thailand #SMSnotes


Chaengwattana Chaeng Watthana in หลักสี่
Public Transit to Chaengwattana Chaeng Watthana in หลักสี่


Wondering how to get to Chaengwattana Chaeng Watthana in หลักสี่, Thailand? Moovit helps you find the best way to get to Chaengwattana Chaeng Watthana with step-by-step directions from the nearest public transit station. Moovit provides free maps and live directions to help you navigate through your city. View schedules, routes, timetables, and find out how long does it take to get to Chaengwattana Chaeng Watthana in real time. Looking for the nearest stop or station to Chaengwattana Chaeng Watthana? Check out this list of stops closest to your destination: ตรงข้ามบิ๊กซีแจ้งวัฒนะ [Opp.] Big C Chaengwattana; บิ๊กซี สาขาแจ้งวัฒนะ Big C Chaeng Watthana; ตรงช้ามศูนย์ราชการแจ้งวัฒนะ Opp. Government Complex; หมู่บ้านโพธิ์แก้ว ประชาชื่น-แจ้งวัฒนะ Pho Kaew Village Prachachuen-Chaengwattana; การเคหะ Khan Keha; วัดพระศรีมหาธาตุ WAT Phra Sri Mahathat. You can get to Chaengwattana Chaeng Watthana by Bus. These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby -


At first, this topic is not included in my essay list for 10 days writing challenge. If I was more honest, I would not try to know my personality: what are my good side and bad side and admit that I was shy to describe my personality to someone. After writing some topics such as "My Goals For Future", I thought about how to create my goals without knowing and differentiating my weakness and strengths. So, to know what should I exclude from my life and what should I add to my life, I chose this topic and tried to know myself. Firstly, I reflected on myself what is my bad and good qualities.

- I think I am weak in socialization. I mean that I can adjust to my surroundings, with my familiar groups and my friends. But, I change to another style and never show my emotions when I meet unknown and unfamiliar people. It is difficult to treat with unknown surroundings for me.
- I still need to be improved with my public speaking skills. I know surely I can be to speak whether stage or not and easy for me and used to it after I have experienced speaking in front of the people at least three times. However, it is being difficult for me to start that practice only once. This is the worst things.
- I think I make an apology to others without needing it. For example, I have the right to do it but my mind is restrained by thinking if I do it, it will not good for them.


Because of this habit, I could not do my desire to be wanted sometimes and have to keep on feelings on my mind. Now, I have known it is bad for me and destruct my desire and so I am practicing this habit to reduce and use it with the right time, right place, and the right person.


-The next one is the low confidence level. I am also still practicing to do whatever I do with high confidence and then also to be self - esteem. I think self-esteem is more important than self-confidence. So, I am not perfect and still need many sufficient. I am trying to not blame myself for both physical appearance and mental condition and to accept my own life. To maintain this concept is very difficult at this time using social media widely.
These are my main weakness. - I think I can be patient. This ability also matches my career.
- I seldom have depression moderately with my situation when I face struggles. I can control my emotions and anxiety. I satisfy this one which I always practice by reading books and will keep it on.
- Be flexible, dedicated, integrity - love and support my family and my friends. My friends told me that I always can comfort and be consolable when they feel sad. - My friends told me that I never tell to others their secrets and so they can talk out they feel to me. - Try to be able to help everyone who needs I can effort. - If I was interested in something, I would focus on it with heart and soul but if I don't, I will do nothing. If a task is given to me, I will do it definitely in detail. I think these are my strengths.
This is my personality. Please give me your opinion on my personality if you want.

I am a K - drama fan and also watch Thai drama and Chinese drama. I usually watch K - tv series more. There were many K-drama I watched and they all are favorite for me. It is not easy for me to choose which one is my favorite TV series. All give different messages and feelings to me. In this content, I will write a favorite TV series watching currently.
This series's name is "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" also called "psycho but It's Okay". It is an ongoing drama broadcasting by "TVN" network. First episode date is 20 June 2020 and now, 12 episodes have already broadcasted and 4 episodes remain. It comes on Saturaday and Sunday. Earlier, I did not watch any ongoing series and watched only completed series. This is my first time watching an ongoing series. Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Yi Jin are main actor and actress in this drama and both are my favorite since their last series.



" Psycho But It's Okay " is a fantasy romance drama about a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who lives on 1.8 million won ( approximately $1,520 ) a month (which amount is a low income in Korea) and a successful children's storybook author suffering from an antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. A man who denies love and awoman who does not know love defy fate and fall in love finding their souls and identifies in the process.




Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) is a community health worker at a psychiatric ward of mental health hospital. Moon Kang Tae is a man who was blessed with everything including a great body, smarts, ability to sympathize with others, patience, ability to react quickly, atamina and more. He has a brother who shows symptoms of autism and is eight years older than him. His brother is the most important person for his life. He has no more dream. He only accept to earn a lot of money for his brother to be a better life and do not have time for love. Ko Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji) is a successful children's storybook author but she is very selfish and very easy to be angry and no one can be controll her. She also does not know what is love. behind Chiang Mai City Hall). Free admission. expenses For more information, please contact




















Comments