Mae Sariang (ตำบล แม่สะเรียง)

Mae Sariang (ตำบล แม่สะเรียง)

Mae Sariang is a small town in Mae Hong Son Province, in the northern part of Thailand. It serves as the administrative center of the Mae Sariang District. This town is known for its picturesque landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and as a gateway to various natural and cultural attractions in the surrounding area. The region is characterized by its lush mountains, rivers, and traditional villages, making it a popular destination for those interested in trekking, exploring rural Thai culture, and enjoying the tranquility of nature.


Mae Sariang has a relatively low-key tourism industry compared to other parts of Thailand, offering a more relaxed atmosphere and a glimpse into the traditional way of life in northern Thailand. The town is home to several temples that reflect the Burmese influence on the area, as well as Thai and hill tribe cultures. Among these, Wat Phra That Chom Thong offers panoramic views of the town and its surroundings.


The area is also a base for visiting nearby national parks and protected areas, such as Salawin National Park, which is named after the Salween River running along the Thai-Myanmar border. This park and others in the vicinity provide opportunities for outdoor activities like rafting, hiking, and bird watching.

Mae Sariang is also known for its local markets where visitors can find traditional crafts, textiles, and foods. The town's relaxed pace, friendly locals, and natural beauty make it a cherished spot for those looking to experience a quieter side of Thailand


For this mind _set I set goals.As the first step I set daily learning plan from 6:30 Pm to 10:00 Pm daily. I prepared every lesson weekly, and then monthly, and finally for yearly . With that ways I tried till this day. Now I Set 4 yrars plan , I must be pass every semester with good gradation even that lessons are hard ,If worse contditions I must be pass with Grade_B . And then , l must be pass one year one class yearly , in this ways I must be get B.N.Sc . I have plan after doing train nurse for 3 years , want to work in NGO that based on community . Finally I must be live at the end of life in peaceful place . People had borned from two people .We are called parents. People says that the parents are the first teachers of their sons and daughters. The name of my parents are U Htein Lin and Daw San San Aye . My father is 44 years old and my mother is 45 years old. He is talk in hight and she is short. They has normal skin colour . As he stays with discipline, he also says me that to stay with discipline at anywhere. They gives warming kinds and good relationship to their family.



He tells about peoples and other things to his family at everynight to get knowledge. He tells me to worship every night before I go to bed.He explains exactly when I ask him about whatever . So ,I think that my father is god for my family. My mother explains my lessons and solves problem slowly to understand easily. I knows that my monther looks like an angle for me. My parents are farmer but they don' t have many farmyard . Their parent gave a little farmyard to do and they work daily wor30l5ker for money. My fahter attened 9 standard and my monther attened 10 standard. My father worked But they aren't pass grade 10. They always fillip their children dreams as they can . They are't not rich but they gave full love and warm for their childrem. They borrowed money from pact global organization and paid the doubt by doing daily work. They can't give thing but they gave education.They are gave absolutly love their children. I love them so much. I can tell that my parents are my life or the captain of my soul .








































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments