Mekong River Trip- Stung Treng

Mekong River Trip- Stung Treng



I wanted to write down a lot but I could not write down a lot. I could not write some Myanmar sentences in English. I always had to look at vocabulary I want to use in the dictionary. So, this challenge makes me notice that I am still having a lot of needs with English and forces me to learn English more and more. In addition, I also got the chance to set goals definitely for my future. I could list my dreams and goals I want to do. This is very valuable for me.
Mekong River in which country.



This challenge was an unforgettable experience for me and made me feel different emotions and gave me a lot of knowledge.Cambodia flag
I am sure that I will re-read these topics when I feel bored to do something and spend time uselessly. This can make me inspire really. Cambodia language
Finally, I hope you will create another challenge that is useful for us and I will also try to be able to participate in the next challenges. Cambodia population. You might think it seems silly or childish but actually this can bring much value to your life. I know it did for myself.




You're the most amazing person I've ever met. You're also the most confused, indecisive soul too like sometimes I don't even understand you.You can be real generous when you want to and other times you're a mean girl. I'm sure you can be super caring, too and patient for others. But you're shy and not confident to speak with many people or on stage or in front of others. I don't like this fact. You should try to be confident more. I think you're too apologic to others. Cambodia temple

Later, use it at right time, right place and with right person. I know that somes of your friends defeat you by using your weakness. However, they do like that but you don't do like them and try to be a good friend and your actions always will reflect that at one time. Cambodia time

Despite all of these things, you're an adorable person, you're not the prettiestgirl alive but you just beautiful like you. Don't blame yourself and compare with other versions.




"Who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it? Who says you're not pretty? Who says you're not star potential? Who says you're not presidential? Who says you can't be in movie? Mekong River Cruise Who says you don't pass the test? Who says you can't be the best? Listen to me "


Like this lyrics, everytime people blame you, you don't care them and only take care of yourself and love yourself and then keep on running. I'm sure your family loves you they're just too shy to say it and your best friends really love you and you also love them very much.

Mekong River Map Even though you're made dumb mistakes and will still do more always, know I am here for you always and forever. I know you have set many goals for your future and when you carry those, you might be face so many struggles which are never experienced and keep going.I believe you're not a person who can get depression easily and so you can reach your goals. You must learn and know that life is short, happy moments are rare, nothing lasts forever and not everyone's love is unconditional. Mekong River Delta Life hasn't given you whatever you hoped. All the pain, hurt and frustration will become worth it. Remember everything happens for a particular reason.So breathe, be patient and trust the course of your life and believe yourself. When life gives you a perfect moment, a beautiful good day, and a deep and wonderful conversation, you need to drop everything and seize it. You should have been the one to love you, to encourage you, to take care of you, to hold you, to hug you and to appreciate you and it is yourself.


Therefore, create a meaningful life for yourself that you can be proud of; promise me you will make the most of it all. More importantly, never give up on your passions and your dreams. Do not waste your time on people who do not believe in you. Only surround yourself with people who encourage and inspire you. Do not compare youself to other versions. Mekong River Tour I know you're trying to love yourself and so continue learn to completely love yourself, before you even try to love another.Help others and be a good friend and make sure to be kind of your family. Be proud of everything you have gone through and mostly what you've become.Stay strong. Stand up tall. Be patient. Be more beautiful than ever. Keep you neneath the stars, won't let you touch the sky. When you reread this letter at one time, you will see how much you have changed. Whether it makes you laugh or cry, it will definitely be a precious experience. I would like to tell you this letter will help you remember what is important to you.




I love you, Ahthu. You're going to make us proud - I'm sure of. Even though we're confused as crazy this period: I know that this too will pass. You'd keep making their heads and their hearts melt. You're amazing girl. Whatever happens, don't let go of your dreams. You're more brilliant than anyone. Let go of all the expectation you have created in your head with together. Mekong River in which country. This letter is to you from me. You might think it seems silly or childish but actually, this can bring much value to your life. I know it did for me.




You're the most amazing person I've ever met. You're also the most confused, indecisive soul too like sometimes I don't even understand you. You can be real generous when you want to and other times you're a mean girl. I'm sure you can be super caring, too and patient for others. But you're shy and not confident to speak with many people or on stage or in front of others. I don't like this fact. You should try to be confident more. I think you're too making an apology to others. Later, use it at right time, right place, and with the right person. I know that some of your friends defeat you by using your weakness. However, they do like that but you don't do like them and try to be a good friend and your actions always will reflect that at one time. Despite all of these things, you're an adorable person, you're not the prettiest girl alive but you just beautiful like you. Don't blame yourself and compare with other versions.



Stung Treng in Cambodia. Stung Treng is the capital of the province of the same name. The town lies 485 km north of Phnom Penh and 210 km south of Pakse in Laos, it’s only 40 km from the Lao border. The town is perched on the banks of the Sekong river, not far from Mekong river. Sights around the town are few – a couple of rapids and waterfalls. You can rent a boat for trips along the Mekong. Stung Treng’s market is brimming with goods that come in by road, river, or plane, down from Laos, across from Vietnam, or up from Phnom Penh. Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese goods all find their way here.



You can reach Stung Treng by boat from Phnom Penh from September to January. To save time, take a fast boat to Kratie and change to a slow boat from Kratie to Stung Treng, or simply fly from Phompenh.




The construction of a bridge across the Mekong River in Kratie province and a road under a concessional loan from the Government of the People's Republic of China worth more than 114 million US dollars was opened this morning, January 2, 2023, in Bos Leav commune, Chit Borei district. Kratie under the high presidency of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia and His Excellency Wang Wentian, Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Cambodia.



Comments