Wild Flowers

Wild Flowers


I'm not waiting around for someone to buy me flowers. I'm gonna buy my own dang flowers.


People relate with parents ,friends and many people have their environment.People have many friends but they have no best friend in their life. I also have one best friend in my life. Her name is Thu Thu Win . I met her when I was a first year student. She is 18years old girl. I think that she is a very beautiful girl. She has a moderate height and she also has long hair and a dimple in her face. So when she smiles she becomes a very lovely girl. She has good habits and she helps her parents and her friends. Friends in my room love her. She always helps and relates as a sister.


She also explains when I do not know lessons and sums. When I am sick she arrives at my room and explains lessons until I understand it. She solves all of my problems and explains any things when I do not know it . So I appreciate that Thu Thu Win is my best friend in my life.
Different people have different minds about their favorite things. Some like listening to music or singing songs and others like reading books or playing many sports. I am also a person who likes reading books. As a person who likes reading books, I have a favorite book. I also have a favorite book. It was an English story which was about a princess who lives in a palace. I read it last week.

Different people have different minds about their favorite things. Some like listening to music or singing songs and other favorite reading books or playing many sports. I am also a person who likes reading books. As a person who likes reading books have a favorite book. I have also a favorite book. It was an English story which wrote about a princess who lives in a palace. I read it last week. In the story, the princess was the Empire`s daughter and had three servants. They were the princesses of the three countries. The daughter of the Empire has white skin and long hair.




People relate with parents, friends and many people have their environment. People have many friends but they have anyone best friend in their life. I have also one best friend in my life. Her name is Thu Thu Win. I met her when I was a first-year student. She is 18years old girl. I think that she is a very beautiful girl. She has a moderate height and she also has long hair and a dimple on her face. So when she smiles she becomes a very lovely girl. She has good habits and she helps her parents and her friends. Friends in my room love her. She always helps and relates as a sister. She also explains when I do not know lessons and sums. When I sick she arrives at my room and explains lessons until I understand them. She solves all of my problems and explains any things when I do not know it. So I appreciate that Thu Thu Win is my best friend in my life.



She likes her long hair and said politely when she met with other people. So many people in her father s country love her. But she did not want to stay in the palace and wanted to live beside the palace walls. She always said to her servants about her mind. So her three servants made many different ways to feel happy for the princess. But the princess was not happy and stayed alone. When her father asked her she replied to her father that she wanted to live with normal life and a peaceful family. Finally, the king asked her the reason why she did not want to stay in a palace. She answered her father that the palace fulled of tasks and did not know what is meant, happy family. Every day it fulled with disappoint tasks and explained different people to become the right person. After she answered the question her father allowed her to leave the palace. After reading this story I knew that if we could be happy we could be sacrificed for what is every.



I am proud of this professional. We learned about psychology, pathology, microbiology, adult health nursing, community health nursing, nursing foundation, and information and communication technology as basic, and communication, and so on. My classes are great and I enjoy every one of them especially psychology. So, we know how to care for the patient and how to promote patient health status and how to prevent it. We know that "if you save one life you can call a hero if you save a thousand of life you can call nurse". This profession is necessary for many people. Nurses must be abided by when they have wild relations. Our Rector is Dr.Khin Win Sein. My university life is happy. I have many experiences and knowledge about people. So, I try to understand people as well as I can. When I meet many people I know many about them. Now I miss my uni life and also my friends. They are lovely and beautiful girls around our university campus. Our teachers give warming kinds to their children. They teach carefully about all subjects and practical works. We had learned many caring techniques for patients and how to promote their minds. All of these above I love my university which has many challenges.


In the story the princess was Empire`s daughter and had three servants. They were the princesses of the three countries. The daughters of the Empire have white skin and long hair. She likes her long hair and said politely when she met with other people. So many people in her father's country love her. But she did not want to stay in the palace and wanted to live beside the palace walls. She always told her servants about her mind. So her three servants made many different ways to feel happy for the princess. But the princess was not happy and stayed alone. When her father asked her she replied to her father that she wanted to live a normal life and peaceful family. Finally the king asked her the reason why she did not want to stay in the palace. She answered her father that the place filled with tasks and did not know what is meant happy family meant. Everyday it filled with disappoint tasks and explained different people to become the right person. After she answered the question her father allowed to leave the palace. After reading this story I knew that if we could be happy we could be sacrificed what is every.















Live life in full bloom.
Happiness blooms from within.
“Where the flowers bloom, so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson.
When in doubt, add flowers.
Ok, bloomer.
Flowers? I say yes!
Bloom with kindness.
Bloom baby, Bloom.





Sulfur cosmos
Cosmos sulphureus is a species of flowering plant in the sunflower family Asteraceae, also known as sulfur cosmos and yellow cosmos. It is native to Mexico, Central America, and northern South America, and naturalized in other parts of North and South America as well as in Europe, Asia, and Australia.



They attract bees, butterflies and other beneficial insects. ...
They are easy to grow. ...
You get free seeds and save money. ...
These pretty flowers will self-sow. ...
Long flowering and fabulous feature plants. ...
Edible flowers with medicinal benefits. ...
Pests don't seem to bother them.



Sulfur cosmos prefers light and needs to be grown in full sun, which means at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight per day. Therefore, you can plant it in an open, sunny garden without shades. Although sulfur cosmos can survive in a place of partial shade, lack of light will make it grow leggy, and bloom less.



Cosmos sulphureus is native to Mexico. It is an upright, hairy-stemmed, warm-weather annual that typically grows to 1-3' tall, but can grow to as much as 6' tall. It produces daisy-like flowers (to 2.5” diameter) with yellow discs and yellow rays. Leaves (to 12” long) are 2-3 pinnate with lanceolate leaflets.






























































"Almost every person, from childhood, has been touched by the untamed beauty of wildflowers."



"I think I like wildflowers best. ..


"To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wildflower." .




















Comments